4.05.2010

easter trip

We headed to beautiful Glenwood Springs to spend Easter with some family that lives there. My mom and sister and brother-in-law met us there. It was a couple days of worshipping at church, celebrating Easter, eating and spending time together. My uncle made homemade ice cream (yum!) and we spent one evening at the hot springs. It was such a lovely, relaxing trip. Mason got lots of family love too!

me and mom
mason with aunt kati and uncle chris

I love my new easter toys!


helping cousin jeri win at scattergories

sitting with (great) aunt sally
uncle chris, you're the best especially when you fly me through the air!


special times with aunt kates (who feeds me anything I want:)


I can't wait until we can make another trip. My papa will soon be moving there, which gives us another reason to visit. I am so thankful for my family!

No comments: