4.04.2008

weekend sketch challenge



This is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, which you can view here. My circle is a little large :) The only bigger circle thing I had was from the SU On Board chipboard. So, I covered it with wild wasibi dsp (I finally am using my stash!) and sanded the edges. The owl image is from the $1 bin at Michaels and I've been waiting to use it, and this just seemed like the perfect time! Happy Friday to you!
{ingredients}
stamps: owl, so many sayings
paper: wild wasibi dsp, chocolate chip, wild wasibi, whisper white
ink: chocolate chip
other: on board circle, sanding block, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, flower fusion, brad, markers, white gel pen, word window punch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute owl card!

Thank you so much for the birthday card and well wishes! ;) You're too kind Leanne!

Congrats on starting your blog too...how exciting!

Mindy said...

Hey there! I totally have that owl stamp. Don't you love the $1 bin?? Love the mix n' matchy green patterns too.

Anonymous said...

Love it :) great colours too :)

Beth said...

That owl is darling! I love how you coordinated the felt flowers with the one the owl is holding. Beautiful job with the DSP, too!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so clever and cute! Love how you did the circle with the owl.

:-)