4.23.2008

fun layout



This was a fun layout to try. I got the idea from the creating keepsakes magazine. I am a little behind on my scrapbooking since we have been married almost four years and these are our engagement pics! Fun memories, it was great to look through all these pictures. I wasn't sure how to combine the color pics with the black and white, but I like how this turned out. I loved the paper, and I liked how this layout didn't cover too much of it up, but I could still use a lot of pictures.

2 comments:

Kati's Keepsake said...

I love this page! Your finally scrapbooking your engagement pics? I'd say you have a little cacthin up to do. :) You and Ryan are so cute together!

Beth said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love how you mixed the color & B/W and the layout is not only stunning but showcases the pictures perfectly!