4.09.2008

more fun mail!


This first card I didn't actually get in the mail because I got to go out to eat with my dear friend Clara. She brought me this amazing card (isn't the green just the best?) and a bag full of patterned paper packs and different colored cards and envelopes! So much fun stuff! I can't wait until I can get together with her and make cards. We always have such a nice time.

The next card was a fun surpise! I recieved it from Stacy, a BRAK (birthday random act of kindness, a group on Splitcoaststampers). I don't have any of these Bella stamps and they were fun to see in real life! The image is all shimmery and the little cupcake is just too cute. You can see more of her work here. She has lots of fun cards. I am still working on getting all my cards posted. I have a few more to share. Plus, I am planning on getting together with a friend this weekend to stamp, so hopefully I can share some more of my creations. I hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

You are being showered with lots of pretty cards!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Those are great cards! Lucky you!