4.13.2008

beate's wsc #43


It's time for another of beate's weekend sketch challenges! These are really fun to do. I'm not really sure that I like how this card turned out. I love the pear image, but I need to work on my watercoloring skills! I added glitter to outline the pear because I wanted to participate in Sharon's challenge. This challenge to use glitter came at the perfect time because I was just enjoying the glitter on the cards that Mindy posted here and was vowing to use glitter more often! Well, maybe I will try this layout again and have better results! Thanks for looking :)
{ingredients}
stamps: infinite goodness
paper: so saffron, old olive, patterned paper (me and my big ideas)
ink: black
more: eyelets, watercolor wonder crayons, blender pens, ribbon, dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the pear, of course :) and the flowers! How fun! Did it take forever to cut those out? I like this card. Very interesting pairing of the green and navy blue!

Beth said...

This is so cute! Your side panel is fun-I like to do that with my DDaisy set from a couple years ago. Great colors and you pear looks yummy!