4.20.2008

jellyfish and an award :)


Good morning! Here is a fun jellyfish card (at least I think it is a jellyfish??) I love these bright colors for fun summer cards, and this fishy friends stamp set is perfect (I'm a little bummed that it retired!) I chalked around the edges of the image and paper pierced the corners. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I am ready for summer after spending the last two days soaking up the sun at the hot springs in Buena Vista. Woohoo!




Also, I receiced this award from Wendy over at inkling of love. Here is the deal: The award was originally designed by Eseya at arte y pico . You pick five blogs that you think earned this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. List the names on your blog and link to their blogs. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know of the award! Each winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog. Also show the link to arte y pico. Here are some great blogs that I am nominating:
Thanks so much Wendy for thinking of me!
{card ingredients}
stamps: circle wheel, simply circles, fishy friends, lots of thoughts
ink: orchid opulence, tempting turquoise
paper: tempting turquoise, green galore, orchid opulence, white
more: paper piercer, chalks, scallop punch, circle punches

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Thanks so much Leanne for this nomination.
I will pass this on to 5 great creative ladies.

God bless
Giovana