4.02.2008

mr. giraffe

This was a fun color combo to play with. I wasn't sure about it at first. After I wheeled my circle background, I was stuck on what to do next. But after I found my tempting turquoise dsp, it all started to come together. I thought the circles on the giraffe would be fun with all the other circles! The scallop is up on dimensionals. Very fun! I want to do some more with other color combos! Thanks for checking it out.




{ingredients}
stamps: circle jumbo wheel, wild about you
paper: white, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie
ink: tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie
turquoise dsp, scallop punch, circle punches (1 3/8, 1 1/4), ribbon, white gel pen

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You know I love the turqouise/teal... and orange too! Looks fun. The circles make it that much more cute/whimsical. Is the bird {i.e. zeezo} a separate stamp?

leanne said...

Yup, the little birdie is separate, but he really likes hitching a ride with the other animals in that set :)

Mindy said...

So cute. I don't like real birds... well... ok, so I'm growing a love for robins because we have so many around our house and they're just so stocky and cute... But other than that, I prefer birds on paper. They're quiet that way. :) More cards please! Or crocheting, girl!