2.03.2010

love. limes.

Have I mentioned that I love this guy?

Have I mentioned that he loves limes? And all things sour?
He's all about the lime. And I'm all about a few minutes to make dinner. A win win I'd say.





Well, after school today I am off to CCIRA (a reading conference in Denver) with my friend Stephanie and some other teachers from our school. It is always a good time and I'm looking forward to it. I get so many new ideas for my classroom. That, and some girl time. Mason gets to stay with Nana. Steph and I are also going to meet up with Mindy and her little pregnant self:) A fun couple of days for sure:)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

have fun. I feel a little bit like you are leaving for a week. I'll miss you.

come back soon to keep me sane. pancakes & scrapping this weekend?! Or wine and funny movies? You choose.

Kasia i SÅ‚awek said...

Is he realy eating limes? Wow!