2.07.2010

winter

Ryan and I spent Saturday on this little trail. We finally squeezed in a snowshoeing trip. Snowshoeing is one of my favorite things about winter. We went with our two friends, Tim and Megan, but Tim has all the group pictures on his camera.


Java had a blast. She spent most of the time eating the snow and running ahead of us. She is an awesome trail dog. I love that she gets to go with us.

I thought I would be really cool and venture off the trail into some really deep snow so Ryan could take my picture with Java. I totally fell down and could not get up. Each time I tried I just sank further in. I ended up just "swimming" back to the trail so I could get up.



I can't wait until our next trip! Bring on the snow:)


1 comment:

Kasia i SÅ‚awek said...

You had a wonderful day....we nearly have spring...