2.21.2010

running wire

Ryan and I spent yesterday working on the addition. Well, at least part of yesterday. We also worked in our greenhouse, planted some seeds, and separated our aloe vera plant which is growing like crazy. Then we went to dinner with Ryan's parents.
Our pile of wire is getting smaller as more and more of it is making its way through the walls to the various outlets. It's fun to decide where everything is going to go. I'd like a switch here, please.

I'm getting pretty good at holding the wire and Mason. Pretty much my only job yesterday was to keep the wire from getting tangled as Ryan pulled it all over the house. The living room is done and this afternoon Ryan is working on the bedrooms.



Mason was a big help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great little helper! I can't wait to see you guys!!!