12.05.2010

good morning

Mason and I spent the morning playing together while ryan cooked us up some breakfast burritos. As soon as I got mason out of his crib, he wanted to go look out the window. He kept whispering "wow." It was pretty cute, but I have no idea what he was looking at. Then he wanted to go look out every other window in the house. We went back and forth between all the windows. He loved standing on the window panes and looking out. He was pretty enthralled with the outside world this morning. I can't say that I blame him, the mountains were beautiful with their snow-topped peaks.
Then we moved on to the puzzle.
After that was "falling down" on the floor (thanks aunt kates for teaching him ring around the rosie!) He kept giggling over and over as we fell down. I'm pretty sure I got my exercise in today between all the lifting up to the windows, falling down on the ground, and chasing him around the house. Just in time for breakfast burritos! I love lazy sunday mornings together before we head off to church!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I could teach Mason a new game! We had fun visiting you!

Love,
kates