12.19.2010

book head

While I was wrapping up school this week, mason got to spend some time with my cousin, lacy. He's still working on saying her name and for some reason he just calls her "meow." ryan snapped these pics while I was at school. I love watching them play. It reminds me of how my sister and I would play with my three cousins when they were little. We would build forts, play with their toys, dress-up...whatever they wanted. Just like they play whatever mason wants. Even if you look a little silly:





I made my kiddos some simple treats this year. Hot chocolate and marshmallows. I gave them each a book too. They loved it. All of them said thank you, which was sweet.

They brought me all sorts of goodies. One of the moms in my room packed up all my gifts in my recycling box and her husband brought it out to my truck, which was awesome. Mason thought I brought it home for him!

2 comments:

Kasia i SÅ‚awek said...

A play in the box is great! I know something about it..... Greetings!

Mindy said...

Simple toys rock. Liv was really into an empty kleenex box this weekend :) Super cute marshmallow/hot chocolate packages!