12.27.2010

a few finds

While my mom was here we spent a day browsing some antique stores in a small town nearby. My aunt joined us too (actually it was her idea). Mason was so good. He loved all the Christmas decorations. I found a few last minute gifts and a couple things for us.

First, I found this little red wagon for mason. I thought it would match his farm-themed room perfectly. But it hasn't spent much time in his bedroom. He likes to fill it with all his stuffed animals and pull it around the house. Then after a while he likes to get in so we can pull him all around the house.
I also found a pasta cutter. Ryan and I have been talking about making our own pasta. So, when I saw this cutter for $3 I had to get it. We made egg noodles for Christmas Eve. My mom made a yummy sauce of tomatoes, sausage, broccoli, and onion that we put over the top. It was delicious.


The noodles were actually pretty easy to make (especially since my bread machine made the dough) and the pasta cutter was fun to use. I'll be making these again for sure.

1 comment:

Kasia i SÅ‚awek said...

You had a great shopping day! I cut the pasta with knife. Greetings!