5.04.2009

birthday hugs and wishes

Hello all. Can you believe it's already May? What happened to April? Here is a fun little birthday card that I made this weekend. My family has a lot of birthdays in May, so I figured I better get started on some cards. I got this color combo from my scraps. I pulled out my folder of SU designer paper scraps and these three colors were on top so I just went with that. It came together pretty easy. I just layered the scraps and colored little miss partygirlabella from stampingbella. That's it!





This weekend my friend Anita and I visited the Denver Aquarium. We had a great time wandering around checking out all the different exhibits and had a delicious lunch of fish and chips and fish tacos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! I love your color choices. I really need to get some bellas. Can you believe I don't have any!?!
Looks like you had fun at the aquarium. I need to do that too :)