5.16.2009

giggle groove

I've been playing around with some images from the Unity Giggle Groove set. This first one is colored with my SU markers. It's pretty simple, just some rounded corners, dp, and a big ribbon. I made this one for my littlest cousin who is graduating from eighth grade this week. I colored this one with the few copics that I have. The picture is a little funky, but all the pinks match better in real life:) I love these simple little trees.

My best friend and her husband are coming for a visit today. Yeah! And they are bringing their doggy for a little dog play date. Too bad its so cloudy and foggy here...
Ryan and I are getting our garden ready for planting. This weekend we're hoping to get our potatoes in the ground and we're trying to decide if we're past the danger of frost or not for the rest of our stuff. Our greenhouse is looking good though. I'll try to post some pictures later. Enjoy your Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which I like better, the pink or the blue?? They are both super cute. I'm waiting on my first Unity order to arrive!!!!!