5.18.2009

anniversary sketch

Hello and happy Monday. I actually had some time this weekend to put my feet up and stamp a little bit. I made another anniversary card with Jen's sketch for you to try. I pulled out some scraps to come up with my color combo. I really liked all the circles. I think I went a little overboard with the pearls, but they seemed so wedding-y and pretty that I just went with it. I think I will try a little simpler version of this sketch another time because it was pretty fun to play with. I used the Love You Much stamp set (thanks again Steph) and the matching heart punch. the paper is almost amethyst, apricot appeal, and certainly celery. Thanks for stopping by! It's time for me to go eat dinner:)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a SWEET card!

Angela Knopf said...

Super cute. Don't ya love when you can make a card with scraps? That's the best! Lovey it!

Mindy said...

I love the pearls. I used baby ones on Christmas cards one year... they were such a fun touch. I like the hat pin too! (Is that what they're called?) Way to keep working on these challenges, what fun.