5.31.2009

from the heart

This is one of my submissions for the monthly wish-rak card challenge over at SCS. We had to make a card for a child. I love this sweet little girl image that I received through wish-rak. I pulled my color combo from the polka dot paper that I found in my stash. Love using those scraps up! I can't seem to sleep in for very long these days even though it's summer vacation! I was up at 5:00 this morning and couldn't lay in bed any longer. We had a beautiful sunrise though. I'm looking forward to chocolate chip blueberry pancakes for breakfast and then we're off to church.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute card! I have to say-at least you are on summer vacation!!!! Only two more days and maybe I will be able to create a cute card or scrapbook pictures of my little man. :) I hope that you are doing well.