7.20.2009

butterflies and flowers

I titled this post butterflies and flowers because those are the two images I used from my perennial favorites stamp set, but after I typed it I realized that those two words also describe this summer. We have had a LOT of rain this summer and that has led to an abundance of wildflowers outside my window. We have lots of different flowers that have not bloomed in past summers...it's really pretty. And of course this leads to lots of butterflies (and hummingbirds and bumblebees..and a crazy amount of ladybugs.) It's been fun.

Well, I got this sketch from an old SU catalog and I liked my first card so much that I made another one while I had all my stuff out. I have had those vellum cirlce tags forever and it was fun to get them out. I think I will also make a few Christmas cards with this sketch and the snowflake image. I like how it uses lots of different patterned papers...because, well... I have a lot of paper to use up:)
Have a happy day, friends.

No comments: