7.28.2009

birthdays...

I made these birthday cards last week at my friend Hillary's house. And yes, I am just getting around to posting them. Things have been a little quiet here lately on the blog:) I guess you could say I am a little busy doing other things! A little baking, gardening, cutting firewood, and spending time with friends and family.

On both of these cards I used Stampin' Up tea party designer paper. I pulled the colors from there. I used heartfelt thanks (one of my favorites) on the first card and I can't seem to remember the name of the stamp set I used on the second card...it's one I grabbed at Hillary's. The layout on the first card is pulled from a card Stephanie made at her latest SU workshop. I just turned it on its side. It's a fun one:)


Well, I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of your week.

No comments: