7.13.2008

mojo madness and a wedding!




This is the card I made for my little sister's wedding. We have been celebrating all weekend! She got married on Friday and the entire day was simply wonderful. She was such a happy, beautiful bride! I am so excited for her and her new hubby. I followed julee's mojo monday sketch and used my sister's wedding colors.
I've had that pink swirl clip forever and this was the perfect time to use it! I got the photo corners through wish-rak and the sentiment was one I borrowed from Stephanie. Lots of goodies on this card for a special couple:)










Here is a picture of me and my sis. Doesn't she look pretty? Everything was just fabulous...she couldn't have asked for a better day.
Thanks for stopping by.
{ingredients: congratulations}
stamps: fairytale wedding, pun fun
ink: black
paper: white, pretty in pink, black, patterned paper
more: rhinestone brads, markers, swirl clip, ribbon, photo corners, oval punch, word window punch

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper. Thanks for playing! :)

Mindy said...

Aww. It was a lovely wedding--Kati looked like she was having so much fun! And I LOVED the bridesmaid dresses. So elegant.