7.06.2008

4th of July Challenge










Over in the wish-rak forum on SCS there was a challenge for the 4th of July. Each hour a different challenge was posted. The cards are going to be donated to the troops. I got to play in three of them and it was very fun! The first card is for the challenge to make a thanksgiving card. I love this stamp set and I used my watercolor wonder crayons and blender pen to color the image. I also used up some ribbon that I have had for a very long time.






The next challenge was to make a birthday card for mom with blue and some form of hearts or flowers. I used soft sky and not quite navy for this one.











The last challenge I participated in was to make a get well card. I had this scrap of paper on top of my scrap pile so I started there. I don't think I have ever used this image before so I was glad to ink it up! It was pretty fun doing these challenges, but it was hard to get the cards done in one hour. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I have been super busy. My best friend and her husband are here visiting and we are having a blast! I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time. Toodles.
{ingredients: give thanks}
stamps: always on my mind
paper: kraft, bravo burgandy, night of navy, white
ink: stazon black
more: wwc, blender pen, photo corner punch, tags, linen thread
{ingredients: happy birthday}
stamps: always, all holidays, itty bitty backgrounds
paper: white, soft sky, not quite navy
ink: not quite navy
more: ticket corner punch, dimensionals, circle punch
{ingredients: get well}
stamps: nice & easy notes
paper: pretty in pink, certainly celery dp, white, patterned paper, certainly celery
more: ribbon, photo corner punch, markers

1 comment:

Patsy said...

Great cards. I love them all. Great blog also!!