7.22.2008

brainwave challenge #15



Hello everyone! Here is my card for ashley's bwc. This week the challenge was a color combo: old olive, chocolate chip, bravo burgundy, and white. This was the perfect time to use this tree from treehouse stamps. I just used a hint of burgundy because I didn't want to take away from the tree. I had this scrap of old olive on top of my pile and it worked great! I think I am going to stamp {grateful} on the inside and use it as a thank you card. Have a happy day!


{ingredients}
stamps: treehouse stamps
ink: brown
paper: petals dsp, chocolate chip, white
more: burgandy ribbon, flower fusion, eyelets, markers

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the tree stamp... and also the large amount of white on this card. Nice and clean and green. :)

Ashley said...

I love this card! BEAUTIFUL coloring on the tree!! You totally Rock! Hugs, Ash~