5.02.2008

two posts, two cards!

I'm back with beate's weekend sketch challenge. I had so many scraps laying around while I was doing this, so I decided to make two! Which one do you like better? For the background papers I just flipped the designer paper over...so one card features one side and the other side of the paper is on the other card. Pretty fun. Speaking of pretty...aren't those flowers from the pretties kit great? I colored them with my apricot appeal marker and then tied a ribbon around them. Well, happy Friday to you all!

{ingredients: so very blessed}
stamps: so very
paper: petals dsp, old olive, apricot appeal dsp, apricot appeal, taken with teal, white
ink: old olive, taken with teal
more: brads, paper piercer

{ingredients: so very sweet}
stamps: so very
paper: petals dsp, blush blossom, apricot appeal, apricot appeal dsp, certainly celery, white
ink: apricot appeal, certainly celery
more: pretties, celery ribbon, paper piercer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the second card best. Such pretty and soft colors. Thanks so much for playing.

Jamie Martin said...

Both cards are really pretty :)