5.06.2008

mother's day cards

I made these cards a little while ago when I got together with my friend Clara for some stamping time! I love this stamp set....the wheelbarrow is so cute. I colored the images with my watercolor wonder crayons and my aquapainter. I love how these felt flowers (su's flower fusion) match the bali breeze designer paper. It makes making cards a breeze! Haha! Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there! Hugs!





{ingredients: red}
stamps: blooming with love
paper: bali breeze dsp, rose red, pumpkin pie, white, taken with teal
ink: black
more: watercolor wonder crayons, circle punches, aquapainter, flower fusion, eyelets



{ingredients: blue}
stamps: blooming with love
paper: bali breeze dsp, taken with teal, old olive, white
ink: black
more: circle punches, watercolor wonder crayons, aquapainter, flower fusion, eyelets

1 comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

I think I already told you I love these cards but I wanted to mention it one more time. I love these cards! :D I had fun today! I hope we can get together tomorrow. Nick said he isn't working but he wants to ride his bike. I'll let you know when we can get together as soon as he lets me know when he is going to ride! Have a great night. Get some rest!