5.02.2008

pretty pretties!




I finally ordered the pretties kit from SU and I love, love, love them. They are so fun to color and they match perfectly that way (I just love when everything coordinates!) I used my cameo coral and pretty in pink markers to color these ones and added one of the rhinestone brads that comes with the kit! I can't wait to try more of these pretties! Stay tuned:)


I don't know if you can tell, but this paper (thanks mom!) has glitter all over the flowers. I added my own dazzling diamonds to the flowers in the windowbox. This is a pretty old stamp set, but I thought this was the perfect time to get it back out!
ps--Stampin' Up has some new specials for May. I will post those later today!
{ingredients}
stamps: sweet of you
paper: cameo coral, so saffron, pretty in pink, white, patterned paper (Lollia)
ink: black
more: pretties flowers, markers, dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

Giovana said...

Leanne, your card is really pretty!! I love the color you chose, super fresh and fun.

God bless
Giovana

Lori said...

Gorgeous cards, gave me some great ideas :0) thanks for sharing them.
Lori D.