5.25.2008

Another brainwave challenge



Ashley's challenge for this week was a color challenge. So, I got those four papers out and started playing with a layout. I knew I wanted to use this tulip image because I {love} tulips. I colored them red and the stems old olive and the rest just sort of came together. It seemed a little boring at first so I got out my paper piercer and added holes all over. I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend!
{ingredients}
stamps: spring blessings
paper: chocolate chip, soft sky, old olive, real red, whisper white
ink: brown
more: circle punch, paper piercer, rub-ons, markers, brads

4 comments:

Ashley said...

OMG! Darlin'...this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love this!!! Hugs, Ash~

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is beautiful girl! :D I am feeling very Leanne deprived right now. I miss you already! Haha. We are leaving early tomorrow for the bike trip. It should be interesting. Well, I hope we can get together soon! Nick and I are wanting to have you and Ryan over for supper sometime soon too. Oh, by the way, sorry for not saying bye the other day. I made a hair appt. and I only had 10 min. to checkout AND get there on time! Hehe.

Chocolove said...

beautiful

Chocolove said...

beautiful