5.09.2008

happy mail and I've been tagged!



Ashley over at ashley's creative corner sent me this wonderful package of goodies for winning one of her brainwave challenges. The ribbon looks SO fun to play with and I can't wait to try my hand at coloring some of her images she sent. She is the owner of treehouse stamps...be sure to check it out. I love that little ladybug she used on the card she sent. Getting this in the mail just made my day! Thanks Ashley.





Oh, and a very long time ago I was tagged by my wonderful friend stephanie. I am supposed to share 7 random facts and then select 7 people to tag. Here goes:


1. I love to bake bread. I make all of our bread and rolls and never have to buy them.
2. I also love to hike. I have hiked about 9 14ers (I'm not sure if that is just a Colorado word or not, but it means mountains that are over 14,000 feet!).
3. I hate milk. I don't know when the last time I had a glass of milk was. I know, it's bad. Don't worry mom, I'm still taking those calcium supplements.
4. I own a bloodhound that you can hear howling 3/4 of a mile away! Good thing we live on 6 acres:) Gotta love her.
5. I am terrified of mice! I have been known to jump on tables, chairs, and counters when I see them.
6. I began scrapbooking over ten years ago with construction paper and elmers glue. Those pages are pretty fun. (Good times minnz!)
7. I play the piano. I took lessons for 8 years when I was little. I have a beautiful piano that was given to me by my in-laws and was in their family since the late 1800's. I need to find time to play more.
So there you go. That was harder than I thought it would be. I'm going to tag two of my dear friends:

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Fun mail! Thanks for the happy mail in my mailbox yesterday :o)

Anonymous said...

OK,I did the random seven, check my blog...