5.31.2013

summer begins

Another year with my sweet second graders has come and gone.  I'm all checked out of my room and ready to relax.  My {little} cousin is all graduated (so proud of you, Karly!)  A house full of family and celebrations over the weekend is slowly moving into our summer routine.  
 

 Sometimes the best place to play is the biggest dirt pile you can find. 



We're busy cleaning and organizing the house.  We're packing for a weekend away with my mom and sister in Steamboat, which Mason keeps referring to as Hotboat. We're hoping the wind will die down so we can finish planting our garden.  All signed up for the summer reading program.  More than enough sewing projects keeping me busy late into the night.  So many summer plans....let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Aww. Enjoy Hotboat! :)

Cindi said...

Love this, Leanne!! I hope your Summer is a GREAT one! Can't wait to follow along your journey and see what you're up to. :)