1.29.2011

32 weeks

Ryan snapped this picture of me last thursday and then took the camera and left it at work until yesterday. So here I am at 31 weeks.

And here is 32 weeks. I have no idea what's going on with my hair.
It's really hard to believe that I have less than 10 weeks until my due date. I am loving being pregnant. Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling and actually I feel really great. Sure, I'm not sleeping well. Sure, my back is super sore. Especially after hanging out with second graders from 8 until 4 everyday. But, overall I really can't complain. Being pregnant is one of the most amazing experiences. Ever.

Plus, my doctor informed me yesterday that I've actually lost a couple pounds (I guess I'm just making up for the 6 pounds I gained at the appointment before that). So I'm not feeling guilty at all about the bowl of ice cream I've had after dinner every single night this week.
We've made a little progress in the name game. That is, we have a couple names that might be good options. At least we have a few that we've both agreed on, but we are not really close to a final decision. We'll probably just have to meet little baby girl first.

I think baby girl is doing gymnastics throughout my body. She pretty much moves all the time, every day. I don't remember mason moving this much...he seemed to have more of a schedule. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come.

In other pregnancy news...I've been nesting like crazy. No room has been left untouched. I've been organizing, purging, rearranging, and cleaning up a storm. Ok, maybe not so much emphasis on the cleaning. My floor needs mopped in a serious way, but all the kitchen drawers are sure orderly:)


So, I'm pretty much planning on enjoying these last few weeks (ok, months) of pregnancy as much as possible. But we are sure looking forward to March!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe how long your hair is! And I can't wait to meet your little girl. She'll be here so soon!

Marylin said...

Leanne! You look beautiful! so so so very pretty with your baby growing! I can not wait! Love you!