11.01.2009

sweet pea

We had a really fun Halloween. Mason spent most of the day in his ghost shirt from my sweet cousin, Marylin.

He did a good job of entertaining himself while we worked on the house.
Then we headed over to Hillary's house for some yummy food, some trick-or-treaters, and lots of laughs! Mason was a little sweet pea.



The cousins stopped by:)



And he was very sweet, all the way until 7:45 when he promptly fell fast asleep. If he's anything like his mom, he won't be much of a night owl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Sweet Pea. Glad you hada good Halloween!

Julie said...

Hi Leanne,
Your little man is getting so big. Your blog is great! I am sure you are enjoying being a mom to little sweet-pea!
I wanted to ask you if I could help with Mindy's baby shower....I would love to. We can chat on e-mail....julietuls@msn.com