6.11.2009

He's here!!

Here is our little boy, Mason Robert. We are so happy that everything went so well. It still feels a little unreal though...to think that this sweet baby boy is ours:) We are so thankful for this great blessing from God. We are also thankful that he is healthy and we are all home enjoying time together before daddy has to go back to work. He was 7 lbs and 3 oz and 20 inches long. We was born on Monday June 8th at 11:35 am. He is beautiful in every way. Ryan and I couldn't stop looking at him when they first placed him on my belly. So many thoughts and emotions were going through my head and yet everything also seemed sort of blank, like time just stopped. I don't think I will ever forget that feeling.



Like I mentioned, we've been enjoying our time together. We haven't gotten much done except cuddling with little Mason. Oh, and of course all the feedings, changing diapers, baths, and such. We are loving every minute. Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers as we waited for him to arrive.







11 comments:

Hillary said...

I know he is a boy, but he is so gorgeous!! I can't wait to see you guys again! :) Call me if you need anything at all.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Leanne. I'm so excited to see that adorable little man. Enjoy every minute :)

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love these pictures! He is SO cute! I came home and kept saying to Nick "You have to see how cute he is!" Haha! He told me I was biased but that's because he hasn't seen little Mason yet! :D Anyway, glad to hear you are home and still feeling good! I did end up finding that bathtub on the Babies R' Us website if you are interested. I don't know how I missed it the first time!

Mindy said...

I love these photos. :)

Jean H. said...

He is beautiful! My oldest child (a boy) is 17...you will NEVER forget those first moments. I love, love, love the photo with dad and the puppy on his knee looking up -- how sweet. Enjoy the cuddling time...it goes by all way too fast.

Angela Knopf said...

Holy Smokes! I'm so excited to see pictures of the little guy! Please give him a big giant hug from me!! Oh I can't wait to meet him. (I'm off to tell Carisa that she just has to see precious little Mason!)

Carisa said...

LOL, Congrats, Leanne!! I came as soon as I got Angela's email!!! Whoo hooo, he is adorable. You all look so smitten with him. Can't wait to hear all about his birth and definately enjoy this special magical newborn time b/c it goes by SO quickly.

*hugs* to the happy family!

Ashley said...

Oh honey... CONGRATS!! He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :o) Your story makes me so excited for September so that I can finally meet my little guy! :o) Big Hugs & Huge Congrats!
Hugs,
Ashley

Erin said...

Leanne I am so happy for you and Ryan! Mason is adorable. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

Giovana said...

Congratulations Leanne!! He is adorable. Enjoy him every minute, they grow so fast.

Many blessings.
Giovana

Stephanie said...

Leanne he is so cute! Let me know if you need anything. Love you