6.06.2009

getting sketchy

These are the two cards that I made for this week's sketch challenge over at SCS. I can't get enough of this amy butler paper. I love how it looks like wallpaper. This was a fun sketch that really let you show a lot of the paper. I used very vanilla and bashful blue. Pretty easy! I found some bashful blue ribbon in my stash and dusted off my hodgepodge hardware.I don't like this one as much. I had grabbed these scraps a few weeks ago and colored this image to match. I came across them and decided it was time to put the card together. This sketch actually worked pretty well. The papers are whisper white, bashful blue, real red, and apricot appeal.

I do love this little ladybug and sunflower image though! Our sunflowers that we planted in various places around our little home are starting to sprout! Yeah! Next year we are thinking of planting a field of them to help out with the bees that we want to get.

Ryan and I are certainly enjoying our weekend! It's probably our last one before Baby (who still needs a name) is born!

No comments: