11.07.2008

thanks!



Just a fun little fall thank you card today. I just love this dp...it's from a DCWV paper pack that I have had {forever} and I never seem to tire of it. I recieved this image through wish-rak on SCS. I colored it with my SU markers and added some white highlights with my gel pen. I paper pierced the corners and added some ribbon and jewels to the bottom. Super quick! Today I'm hoping to plan some meals and make a grocery list since we are headed to do our monthly shopping trip this evening. I'm thinking lots of soups for the chilly nights to come! Have a happy day!

{ingredients} stamps: just celebrate ink: black paper: not quite navy, more mustard, whisper white, dp (dcwv) more: jewels, brocade blue ribbon, su markers, gel pen, paper piercer

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I like the white details on the acorns! And the Thank You highlighted in blue. Super cute.