11.23.2008

welcome


Good morning! A little while back I attended a baby shower for a teacher at our school. This is the card I made to go with her gift. I had that purple ribbon in my stash for awhile and it was what inspired this card. I used some watercolor paper, ink, and my aquapainter for the bear. I really like the soft look.
We have spent most of the weekend working on our greenhouse. Yesterday we got all the brick layed for the floor and today after church we are hanging the insulation on the inside and hopefully framing the door and windows. It is so close to being done! It's been so cool to watch Ryan construct this thing!
Have a happy day!
{ingredients}
stamps: bundle of joy, warmest regards
ink: stazon black, lovely lilac
paper: almost amythest, lovely lilac, watercolor paper
more: ribbon, brads, aquapainter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so adorable! I love it!