2.18.2012

smile

When I went in to get Mason after his naptime yesterday, I walked in and he was just sitting there on his bed with all of his stuffed animals lined up next to him. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "we're getting ready for a smile." In Mason lingo that means taking a picture. I asked him if I could go get my camera and he said, "Yes, please take a smile of me and my friends." Precious.
Also, on the way into town yesterday Mason was singing to Emma in the backseat and she was responding with all sorts of jibber jabber. After awhile Mason says, "momma...we're singing it up back here!"

I spent the morning working on my national boards portfolio at the library. I'm hoping after naptime we can squeeze in some homemade crackers and a walk. The weather is just beautiful today!