3.26.2011

my boy

Well, my due date has come and gone. I guess that's the way I do babies since the same thing happened with mason. Speaking of the cutie...we spent the day doing boy things. Well, after we went to the library and had lunch with some friends. Mason got to play with his friend Ella and mommy got out of the house to help pass the time while we wait to meet this little one.After his nap we pretty much spent the entire afternoon playing cars.
We lined them up and zoomed them down the ramp. Then we parked them in the garage. I love his little "zoom" and "vroom" sounds.

He kept trying to fit the bus up the ramp and it just wouldn't work. Everytime he would say "too big" but he wouldn't give up. Thanks my sweet boy for a fun day. Maybe little sister will be here soon to play with us. We have so many fun things to teach her.

2 comments:

Kati's Keepsake said...

Jackson can't wait for Mason to teach him all the boy stuff like playing cars and trucks!

Mindy said...

I love that smile! Too cute. I can't wait to see pictures of him and lil sis together :)