1.04.2009

songbird stripes

I got these cute elzybells images through wish-rak. I colored them awhile back using that scrap of paper as my inspiration. I was finally able to put some cards together with them. I was also able to use some felt snowflakes and mittens from American Crafts. I haven't used wire in forever! It just seemed like this card needed some:)

I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but in this card I outlined all the layers with a glitter pen. It's so shimmery and fun. It's been a snowy and relaxing day here. We had a great message at church today and soup is in the crockpot and bread is baking in the oven. It doesn't get much better:) I'm enjoying my last day of vacation very much!



{ingredients}

stamps: a winter song (elzybells)

paper: certainly celery, taken with teal, whisper white, patterned paper

ink: black

more: su markers, felt winter (american crafts), rhinestone brads, wire




{ingredients: thanks so much}

stamps: a winter song (elzybells), so many sayings

paper: certainly celery, garden green, taken with teal, whipser white, patterned paper

ink: black

more: felt winter (american crafts), brad, su markers, glitter pen

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, I'm back to the computer! (I think I checked my email/blogs twice over two weeks...) What cute cards you've put up recently. I was just looking at the stamped images you sent me awhile back and am excited to use them myself. :) Hope you have a good day back at work today!

Stephanie Hargis said...

These are adorable! You really did get lots of time in! I am proud of you! Hehe!