1.11.2009

Featured Blogger

There is a new challenge in the wish-rak forum over at SCS. Each week a different blogger will be featured and to participate we are supposed to do 2 things:
1. Go check out their blog and find a card/project to CASE. You must change 2 things.
2. Use something we have received from wish-rak on our card.

This week the featured blogger is Collette and she has a wonderful blog called heaven sent to you . You can see her card that I cased here. I changed the color combo and the stamp set/sentiment. I also made my own background paper by punching out some circles. All the stamped items were received from wish-rak. This was a really fun challenge and I hope to participate next week! Have a happy day!

{ingredients}
stamps: always
ink: night of navy, taken with teal
paper: night of navy, taken with teal, real red, whisper white
more: ribbon, brads, dimensionals, circle punch, ticket corner punch

No comments: