12.23.2008

purple christmas and snoopy



I went with some non-traditional colors for some of my Christmas cards this year. I kept them simple too. I layered the pine boughs and pine cones from Pines (one of my all time favorite stamp sets). Then I used the sentiment from All Holidays. I had this ribbon for awhile and I knew I wanted to use it this year. I'm happy to say I have all my cards mailed out and all the presents wrapped. I'm planning on spending today baking and creating:)
{ingredients}
stamps: pines, all holidays
ink: pale plum, perfect plum, chocolate chip
paper: very vanilla, pale plum, perfect plum
more: ribbon


I happened to catch sweet Daisy yesterday on top of her dog house! She found the one spot that wasn't covered with snow. The picture isn't the greatest because I took it through the window since I knew she would move if I went outside. Too cute. Doesn't she look like Snoopy?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Leanne, your card is beautiful!! :) I love the colors you used!! Your puppy is so cute!! I bet she was dreaming of warm weather and running through green grass!! LOL!! :)

Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Ashley