6.17.2008

lots of green!



Isn't this a fun springy card? I have had this pack of green textured patterned paper forever and I finally used some of it. Yeah! This card is for ashley's brainwave challenge. After I finished my card I realized that I put the scallops facing the wrong way on that rectangle panel. Oops. I love this stamp set, there are three flower images and a solid background. This particular flower had not seen ink yet, but I think it matched the paper nicely!
Also, I wanted to let you know that the retired list is posted on the Stampin' Up! website. Be sure to check it out. Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by.
{ingredients}
stamps: all holidays, oh, so lovely
ink: garden green,
paper: garden green, river rock, dp (provo craft)
more: slit punch, circle punches, cream flower accent, linen thread

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lovely card! Love the sketch! Very pretty!