6.20.2008

double challenge!







Whew! This was a hard one! I guess that's why it's a challenge. I used ashley's brainwave challenge which was a color combo: old olive, taken with teal, river rock, and bravo burgundy. That was the tough part! Trying to make those colors come together. I used my watercolor wonder crayons and blender pen for that cute dino. It came from prehistoric pals over at Treehouse Stamps. The sentiments are too funny! I wish I actually owned the stamp set, but I just got this image from Ashley a while back.

The sketch is for taylor's cupcake challenge! I used my creative memories circle cutter...I forgot I had that. The background was looking a little dull so I got out my canvas background stamp. I love those! A quick way to add something to your card. My rectangle ended up a little large...I guess that dino was a little big for this layout. Oh well. I think the flowers help to balance it out. Well, I think that is all. I have to get some baking done for my sister's bridal shower tomorrow. I can't wait to see her and my other friends/family!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Sooo cute! Love that dinosaur!