6.11.2008

6x6 family album


Here is the first page I made for my little family album. These are my beautiful cousins! Last year we moved to their town and I am loving spending more time with them. This picture is a couple years old, but it's one of my favorites! They are getting into stamping and scrapbooking and I love having them over to play! I don't know if you can see the word I stamped in the chipboard tag, but it says 'cherish'. Have a happy day!
{ingredients}
stamps: polka dots & paisleys, warm words
paper: tempting turquoise, white
ink: tempting turquoise, black
more: chipboard, brads, ribbon, marker, white gel pen

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Lovely girls! Wow, they look so mature. Do you remember when they visited church and you and I played a duet, and Marylin drew a picture of us at the piano? She was so small then.