10.22.2014

changes

Hey everyone!  It's time for some changes around here, don't ya think?  This blog has seen many changes...from a card blog to a family blog.  From a young married girl to a mom of three precious children.  From a plot of 6 acres of land to a house with an addition, gardens, a greenhouse, and animals.  A little place to record the bits and pieces of our life.

I mostly blog for myself.  I love recording what we're up to and having a space for photos and thoughts that we can keep coming back to.  I'm thankful for a way to stay in touch with friends and family too!

Well, I plan on continuing to do just that, but I'm moving over to a new blog.  I'm changing things up just a little with a new format.  I'll leave this blog up, but I won't be posting here anymore.  If you'd care to join me, please hop on over to down our county road.

See you soon!
Leanne

No comments: