1.08.2014

growing


One of the things we're most looking forward to this year is growing, growing, growing our family of four to a family of five!

 
Yup, we have a new little bundle of joy set to arrive the end of May.  Super exciting around here!  
 



 Some of the details:

We found out in September.  I'm currently 20 weeks.  We had our ultrasound last week and everything is moving along perfectly.  We decided not to find out the gender.  Mason is convinced it's a boy and Emma keeps saying (well singing) "We don't know if it's a boy or a girl... but God has a special surprise for us."--which is just about the sweetest thing ever.

I'm feeling really good now. The first trimester was pretty rough (throwing up multiple times for 56 days straight.)  I don't think I left the couch except to go to work for all of October.  Bless Ryan for putting up with me and being so awesome with the kiddos!

I'm pretty much craving spicy and salty things.  My fellow teachers know they can't bring crackers or pretzels to lunch without passing a few my way.   I've got the peperoncinis and flamin' hot cheetos taken care of.  I've also been loving yogurt and grapefruit. 

We have absolutely no names picked out.  The kids are set on Race Car if it's a boy and Princess Rosie if it's a girl.  Guess we'll decide in May! Feeling super blessed and excited for a new little one! 



4 comments:

Kati's Keepsake said...

You're little belly is so cute!!!! I think you got the names pretty much nailed....good ideas Mason and Emma!! Ryan....you're a trooper taking care of a puking wife for 2 months straight! Glad you are feeling better sister! Can't wait to meet the little one!

Mindy said...

Hmm; I vote for Princess Rosie. Although you could call him RC if it's a boy... ;) I can't wait to find out what you'll name him/her! Yay for cravings--sounds like baby will be a good eater!

Mindy said...

PS. You look awesome for 20 weeks, friend.

Cindi said...

Eeeek! I'm so excited for you, Leanne!! And the whole fam!! Awww...so so wonderful.