10.27.2012

little nephew

Last weekend we set off to visit the newest member of our family, our sweet nephew, Cody William.  He is just too adorable.  I love this picture of him and his pretty mama.  She didn't actually get to hold him much while we were there because everyone else wanted a turn!  
 

 
 We packed those two short days with as much cousin love as possible. 
 
We cracked up at Emma's don't-you-dare-try-to-talk-to-me-I'm-holding-the-baby  face.  She literally didn't move a muscle until I tried to steal Cody back and then she let you know that she was NOT done holding him yet. 

 We played trains.  Lots and lots of trains.
 We tore up the house with countless rounds of ring around the rosie.  Lots of giggles, squeals, and screams.  Jackson had so much fun playing with his cousins.  My sister couldn't believe how loud everyone was.  I just smiled and said "welcome to my world."  Oh how I love my sister.  I loved chatting about going from one to two and all the changes it brings.  


We tried on our new snow gear.

 We tried to get a picture of all four of them.
We played outside.  Enjoying the sunshine while playing in the sandbox and raking the leaves at Nana's house.


Such a fun weekend punctuated with the longest drive home ever.  I think Mason stopped to go to the bathroom about as much as we stopped for coffee.  I can't wait until we can do it again!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a precious baby! He's adorable. Kati has some cute kids :) Emma's baby-holding face cracked me up! Love that girl.

Kati's Keepsake said...

So fun! I love how much fun they all had playing with cousins. There can never be too many giggles and squeals!
I loved how Emma held Cody too- seriously it is a big task.

Cindi said...

One to two is DEFINITELY a big change!! You are so right!! Congrats on your new nephew, Leanne. He's PRE-CIOUS!!! Miss Emma has every right to be possessive of him. :)