10.15.2011

breakfast + family

So, these photos are a little old. It's not so green around here anymore. But, I finally found my other camera and these are some of my favorites from when my mom and sister came to visit.
We love cousin Karly!


Nana with the kiddos at the football game.



Bobcat fans!



And this is my new favorite recipe to serve up for breakfast when we have company. It's a cream cheese fruit braid. I made it for brunch with a friend a couple months back. Then I made it again for my family. Both times I used some of our peach jam and it was delicious.

But now I can't stop thinking about making it with some of our blueberry jam. Anybody want to come over for breakfast?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Mmmmmm blueberries - suddenly my banana nut muffins don't taste so good. :)

Mindy said...

I wish I could! The braid looks awesome.