11.25.2010

thankful

As I have a quiet moment to myself this morning I realize I have so much to be thankful for! Good friends, a job that I love, my sweet family, the list could go on and on. Today we are having a meal with ryan's parents and grandparents along with my mom. It's the first time I've prepared the Thanksgiving meal at our house. I'm so thankful for our little home and all the many hours we've (especially ryan) put into making it what it is. It's come a long way from the "barn" it was four years ago.



Of course I'm thankful for this special little guy. He brings us so much joy every single day. And I'm thankful for our little baby girl who greets me each morning with kicks and punches! Can't wait to meet you in March:)




Most of all, I'm thankful for my Lord and Savior and the many ways He has been working in the hearts of myself and my family. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: