3.10.2009

springy stripes

Hello all. It's been awhile since I've done one of Jen's sketch for you to try sketches! This one was really fun. I thought these spring colors would be fun for a mother's day card! The patterned paper is die cuts with a view (it has glitter on the white stripes). And the rest of the cardstock is Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by today! It was kinda a rough day at school so I'm happy to be home:) I have some chicken cooking up and I think bbq sandwiches will be just the thing. And of course a side of sweet potato fries!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope your day isn't so tough tomorrow. Nothing like some good grub and a beautiful card to make you feel better.

Smiles,
~nance

Mindy said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough day, friend... I hope today is a better one! Let's talk soon. :)