3.13.2009

his holy name

Here are my next two pages for the His Holy Name challenge over at Patter's blog. I really enjoyed studying and searching for these verses. It feels good to be in the Word!

This first one is for the word Righteous. The LORD is righteous in every way. This is such a comfort to me. I kept this layout pretty simple. Can you tell that I haven't cleaned my desk in a long time...yup, I still have this paper sitting around. I love pairing it up with some yummy browns. My second page is for the word Creator. This was one of my favorite words to study. I love reading through Genesis and watching the story of creation unfold. I feel so blessed to live in such a place that allows me to praise God for his creations everyday! I love watching the stars come out (especially since there are NO city lights around here...very dark skies). It is so cool to think that God knows them all by name. He is so awesome!

Thanks for stopping by today. I am enjoying my Friday off. I woke up to a beautiful snowy morning and I'm looking forward to some happy creating today while hanging out with the pups.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pages. Love the ribbon and flower accents on the righteous page. Isn't it fun to get into the word for with a purpose in mind? I'm so enjoying the whole concept of creating something with God's Word as the focal pont. TFS!

Patter Cross said...

Oh both of these out so beautiful! Just love them, and so glad you are enjoying your time in His word. It's such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Love your pages, even without the titles :-). I too am enjoying these pages and the research into the words given. We are just sooo priviledged to be able to worship so freely!!

blessings
Maxine
aka Kiwime on SCS