2.28.2009

elephant baby

Does this paper look familiar? I still had it on my desk and I decided it would make a sweet baby card for a friend. She is having a girl in April. I was trying to think what color would accent this fun paper and I saw my little elephant stamp and I thought gray would be a fun match.
Ryan is snowshoeing with a friend (I'm bummed I can't join them...but the doctor nixed that idea...) so I'm off to watch girly movies with a friend as soon as my oatmeal raisin cookies come out of the oven. Yum! I'm bringing a little yarn project to work on, so stay tuned for that:) I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I hope you have fun! Cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! How are you doing, lady? Hope you are well...
-t

Mindy said...

Wow, this week went by fast! Cute card. You'll be seeing a lot of these yourself soon, m'friend. :)